Any policies that you create in vRealize Automation Service Broker are applied to the deployments in vRealize Automation Service Broker and in vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly.
Configuration Workflow = http://virtualization24x7.blogspot.com/2020/02/vmware-vrealize-automation-8-service.html
Part – 1 = http://virtualization24x7.blogspot.com/2020/02/vmware-vrealize-automation-8-service_11.html
Part -2 = http://virtualization24x7.blogspot.com/2020/02/vmware-vrealize-automation-8-service_7.html
Part – 3 = http://virtualization24x7.blogspot.com/2020/02/vmware-vrealize-automation-8-service_39.html
Configure Policies in Service Broker
1. Login to vRA = https://vRAFQDNorIP > Click on Service Broker Under Services
2. Content and Policies Tab > Policies > Definitions > New Policy >
3. vRealize Automation Service Broker includes the following policy types.
You use lease policies to control how long deployments are available to users. For example, you create a policy where all deployments are destroyed after 30 days unless the user extends the lease.
Day 2 actions
You use day 2 actions policies to control what changes users can make to deployments. For example, you create a policy that allows users to power off and power on their deployments.
4. Configure Lease Policy > Create
5. Configure Day-2 Actions Policy > Create