Speakers: Lenny Zeltser, Jake Williams, Anuj Soni, Jim Clausing, Evan Dygert
When investigating an incident, we seek useful, actionable information about the malicious software discovered on the affected systems. What tools and techniques can assist with such efforts? Experienced incident responders, who also teach FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques course, will share perspectives on the state of malware analysis.
What malware analysis approaches work well? Which don’t? How are our tools and methodologies evolving? Join this unique online panel session to hear from:
- Jim Clausing: Security Architect at AT&T and Internet Storm Center Handler (Panelist)
- Evan Dygert: Senior Security Engineer for Blue Cross Blue Shield Association (Panelist)
- Anuj Soni: Senior Threat Researcher at Cylance (Panelist)
- Jake Williams: Principal Consultant and Funder at Rendition InfoSec (Panelist)
- Lenny Zeltser: VP of Product at Axonius and Maintainer of the REMnux distro (Moderator)
This webcast offers a rare opportunity to hear from these industry practitioners in a single session and learn from their insights on the current state of malware analysis. If you join the live event, you’ll also get a chance to ask questions that will strengthen your malware analysis powers.