- USB redirection
- Real-Time Audio-Video (RTAV)
- Multimedia redirection
- Client drive redirection
- Smart card redirection
- Virtual printing
- Microsoft Lync redirection
- File redirection and Keep in Dock functionality
- Clipboard redirection
- Users cannot change the remote desktop resolution in a collaborative session.
- Users cannot have multiple collaboration sessions on the same client machine.
How to Configure it
1. Enable the Session Collaboration Feature:-
- Enable through Desktop Pool Properties or
- Enable through RDS Farm Properties or
- Through GPO.
|Through Desktop Pool Properties|
Paste this Link and Share with this viewuserb
4. Login with viewuserb on any Network Machine > Open this Invite Link > Enter the Credential of viewuserb to connect with this session > As soon as it is joined by viewuserb, on the source machine you will see status will be changed to “Joined”
But by default viewuserb can only see the what source is presenting, there will be no control on this machine (You cannot use keyboard and Mouse in this session by default)
To Provide the Control to Collaborators, Make this change:-
Notification Area > Session Collaboration Icon > Use this toggle switch on enable Remote Control
Note: To Disable Remote Control Use Double Clock on Press any Key