I went through many forums and discussions to find solutions for fixing the VT-X Is Not Available error on Windows 10 computer. And, then landed on this page – Fix VT-X Is Not Available Error.
And it really helped me to fix the error on my computer. So, these are the methods that are given in this guide:
- Disable the Hyper-V Virtualization
- Disable the Core Isolation of Windows Defender
- Enable Avast’s Nested Virtualization Feature
- Uninstall 3rd Party Antivirus Tool From Your Computer
- Enable the VT-X in BIOS Settings
In my case, the last solution did work to fix the error. I hope this will help the users going through this error.