I’m running a lab with Horizon 8 2006 and I’ve been facing some issues when connecting remotely with UAG.
Horizon Client 8.0.0 (16531419)
Connection Server: 8.0.0-16592062
- HTTPS Secure Tunnel Enabled
- PCoIP Secure Gateway Disabled
- Blast Secure Gateway Enabled (all connections)
- PCoIP External URL Enabled
- Blast External URL Enabled
- Tunnel External URL Enabled
UAG is in a DMZ. The following ports were opened between it and the Connection Server:
- TCP: 443, 8443
The following ports were opened between it and Horizon desktops:
- TCP: 3389, 4172, 9427, 22443, 32111
- UDP: 4172, 22443
Above ports were set following official documentation and monitoring firewall blocks.
The following ports were exposed to the Internet and redirect to the UAG:
- TCP and UDP: 443, 4172, 8443
Above ports were set following official documentation and monitoring client calls.
- Internet connections using PCoIP and RDP works!
- Internet connections using Blast return “The connection to the remote computer ended” after a couple of seconds (sometimes I don’t even receive the black screen)
- HTML access return “Failed to connect to the Connection Server” when using Chrome, Firefox or Edge (it does not show the login prompt)
The closest I got to a solution was to disable the Blast Secure Gateway in the Connection Server. Doing so enabled Blast internet connections but I’m not sure why!
Sadly nothing worked so far to get the HTML access working
Anyone that could give me some directions on what could be wrong?
Thank you very much.