I was fortunate to attend VMworld in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago, and as part of the event, I visited Cloud city and listened to quite a few presentations on VMC on AWS. I also grabbed a copy of Data Center Modernization with VMware Cloud on AWS
VMware have very kindly made available for download a free ebook version of the book.
The book covers the following:
The book is downloaded in PDF format, it consists of 9 chapters over 145 pages
The book is authored by Martin Hosken with Dan Gallivan
The 9 chapters are.
- Introduction to VMware Cloud on AWS
- Understanding the Business Drivers for Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Cloud on AWS Technical Deep Dive
- The Case for Data Center Modernization
- Planning for Application Migration with HCX
- Business and Technical Drivers for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Operational Readiness
- Building a Practice and Leveraging the Ecosystem
- Final Word