i was tryig to disable the vCLS in one cluster because there are only two hosts and one is the most time in standby, so HA and DRS is disabled and will not used.
I found this KB: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/80472
So here they wrote:
- Log in to the vSphere Client.
- Navigate to the cluster on which vCLS has to be disabled. Copy the cluster domain id from the URL of the browser. It should be similar to ‘domain-c<number>‘.
- Navigate to the vCenter Server and then to Configure tab.
- Click on Advanced setting section and then on Edit settings button.
- Add a new entry with name = config.vcls.clusters.domain-c<number>.enabled and value = False.
- Click Save.
So what is the number? I used this: “domain-c1006:1f309344-8dbb-4c9f-b0cb-b3b61fa8513f”
But this seems to be wrong, correct will be ony “domain-c1006”.
But now i have a problem, i can’t add the name without the numbers after the “:”, it will not be stored.
How can i delete the wrong name?