Can anyone help me with the issue where I am not able to share clipboard between Windows 10 Pro (both Guest and Host) while using the same Host Machine, clipboard works fine on Windows 7 and 8. I’ve tried everything like:
- Uninstall VMware Tools, Reboot, Install and Reboot.
- Manually add entries to the VMX file for clipboard.
- Tried VMware Workstation and Player both.
- Created New VMs and imported the existing virtual HDD.
- Updated VMware from v15.x to latest v16
Windows versions are same for Windows 10 both Host and Guest and all VMs are for testing purpose only. None of them is shared or deployed.