Are you in a Startup?
As of today, AWS has launched the Activate Founders package for Startups! This package unlocks a new set of benefits. If your startup isn’t affiliated with a venture capital firm, accelerator, or incubator, then your startup can now apply to receive $1,000 in AWS Activate Credits (valid for 2 years) and $350 in AWS Developer Support Credits of AWS technical support (valid for 1 year).
Visit aws.amazon.com/activate to learn more about the Activate Founders package and apply today.
What kind of Startups will the Activate Founders package help?
The Activate Founders package will help a lot of startups that have not yet raised institutional funding or have no plans to do so.
What kind of benefits will the Activate Founders package bring to customers?
- Let’s start with Activate Founders credits. They’re a cost-saving opportunity for experimenting, building, testing, and deploying startup architecture on AWS.
- The AWS Developer Support Credits give startups unlimited support case access to AWS technical support through email .
- 7 Core AWS Trusted Advisor best practice checks
- Free digital training paths for various business and technical roles, skill levels, and cloud topics.
What kind of Startups qualify for the Activate Founders package?
Startups interested in applying for the Activate Founders package benefits cannot have institutional funding, must have an AWS account, and complete the Activate Founders application form. (Startups affiliated with a venture capital firm, accelerator, or incubator, or who have previously received Activate benefits will not qualify.)
The main 6 criteria to qualify for the Activate Founders package are as follows…
- Complete the Activate Founders application form and provide a description of their startup.
- No institutional funding and not affiliated with a venture capital firm, accelerator, or incubator.
- Must have an AWS Account ID.
- Have not previously received Activate benefits.
- A company website or company web profile (e.i. CrunchBase, AngelList, Product Hunt, Entrepedia).
- Provide their LinkedIn profile.
How does a Startup apply for the Activate Founders package?
Startups interested in applying for the Activate Founders package benefits can access the application directly from the AWS Activate console: https://console.aws.amazon.com/activate.
That said, more information about the AWS Activate program itself or details about all Activate benefits packages can be found here: https://aws.amazon.com/activate.
Will you apply?
We hope so! We look forward to helping even more customers. 🥳