Speakers: Dave Shackleford and David Aiken
True accountability for the security of cloud-based assets requires visibility into the events and behaviors that move into and through your cloud environment. Security today relies on visibility in several areas: networks, systems, storage and applications.
In this recorded webcast, SANS Analyst and cloud security expert Dave Shackleford explains how visibility in the cloud differs from more traditional security visibility and suggests how organizations can move toward establishing a cloud visibility strategy, using practical examples to illustrate the process.
Attendees will learn about:
- Types of visibility needed today
- Event data and information available in the cloud
- Cloud-native controls offered by services providers
- Third-party options to enhance monitoring and visibility strategies
- How to tie event monitoring, vulnerability scanning and control planes together to enhance visibility
Register for this webcast to be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper written by Dave Shackleford.